Reliance Industrial Plots
Reliance Industrial Plots are part of Model Economic Township Limited, 100% subsidiary of Reliance Industries Limited, the largest Indian company in the private sector. Reliance MET Jhajjar is engaged in the development of an Integrated Industrial Township on State Highway 15-A near Farukhhnagar Town, Haryana. The total township is spread over 8000 acres of which we have received license from Haryana Govt. to develop 1700 acres. The anchor industries are Panasonic, Denso and Bati North and we have till date sold more than 1000 acres to 180+ industrial units and to 2 logistics parks, of which Consumer Durables, Plastics, Auto Components General Engg and footwear sectors dominate.
Reliance MET Features
- Ideally located in Delhi NCR
- Creation of 220 KV GIS substations for reliable power in the MET
- 100 MLD surface water from NCR Channel will ensure availability of water
- CETP & STP will ensure environment friendly disposal system
- Located in the NCR, ensure availability of skill set manpower
- Private Freight Terminal (PFT) will take advantage of the upcoming DFC
- DFC, DMIC and the KMP Expressway will enhance core infrastructure and create complementary economic activities
- World class Infrastructure, Residential, Commercial & Social Infrastructure
- Power - Power requirements will be met from the State distribution grid. Haryana state is aggressively on a mission to becoming a power sufficient state. The project will establish 220 KV GIS substations, as these are connected to the national grid, hence ensuring good reliability of power.
- Water - The Government has approved allocation of water from the recently constructed NCR Channel for the MET Project. Work to bring this surface water is underway. Till such time the surface water reaches the area, supply will be met through abstraction of ground water already approved by the CGWA, Govt. of India.
- Gas - A pipeline has been laid by the Gas Authority of India Limited (GAIL) connecting to the MET area to meet gas requirement for industrial use.
- Residential and Social Infrastructure - Reliance MET is planned as a self-sufficient township addressing the residential and social infrastructure needs of the proposed economic development infrastructure. The project is proposed to have a blend of industrial, residential, institutional, commercial and recreational componen
Reliance MET Industrial Plots Price & Sizes
|Plot Size (Sqm)||Reliance MET Industrial Plots Price|
|1000 Sqm||Get Best Price|
|2000 Sqm||Get Best Price|
|1 Acre (4046 Sqm)||Get Best Price|
|2 Acre (8100 Sqm)||Get Best Price|
|3 Acre (12000 Sqm)||Get Best Price|
|5 Acres - 24 Acres||Get Best Price|
MEET YOUR FUTURE BUSINESS AT RELIANCE MET
Reliance MET Jhajjar, Gurgaon Jhajjar Road
- Strategically located in the National Capital Region (NCR) having strong connectivity to Gurgaon, Delhi and other Towns in the region and National Highways
- Located at the western border of National Capital Territory of Delhi (NCTD)
- Located along the Kundli Manesar Palwal (KMP) Expressway
- Strategically located among in the industrial hubs of the region
- Quick and easy access to the Indira Gandhi International (IGI) Airport, New Delhi
- Rail connectivity to the Northern Railway line and linked to the Dedicated Freight Corridor (DFC) of Delhi Mumbai Industrial Corridor (DMIC)
Model Economic Township
Model Economic Township Limited was incorporated in October 2006 as Reliance Haryana SEZ Limited (RHSL). The company is a fully owned subsidiary of Reliance Ventures Limited, a 100% subsidiary of Reliance Industries Limited and is engaged in the development of Model Economic Township (MET) in Jhajjar district of Haryana with an objective to make this industrially backward district as the business destination of North India.
MET project has received approval from the Government of Haryana to be established on the Industrial Model Township framework in the district of Jhajjar and adjoining areas of Gurgaon district where it owns over 8250 acres of land.