Defence and Aerospace Manufacturing Haryana Policy 2020
Defence and Aerospace Manufacturing Haryana Industrial Policy 2020
Investment Subsidy on net SGST
- 75% of net SGST for 10 Years in D Category blocks with cap of 150% of FCI
- 75% of net SGST for 8 Years in C Category blocks with cap of 125% of FCI
- 50% of net SGST for 7 years in B Category blocks with cap of 100% of FCI.
Employment Generation Subsidy
For capacity building of persons belonging to Haryana (skilled/semi-skilled) [having Haryana Resident Certificate] Subsidy @ Rs 48,000/- per year for SC/ Women and Rs 36,000/- per year for general category for 5 years in 'B’ & 'C' category blocks for direct employment with ESI/PF Number. However, the employment subsidy shall be provided for all the persons employed by the units in D Category Blocks.
- 6% for Micro and Small Enterprises on term loan or maximum up to Rs. 10.00 lakh per year for 5 years in ‘C’ & ‘D’ Categories Blocks
- 5% for Micro and Small Enterprises on term loan or maximum up to Rs. 10.00 lakh per year for 3 years in ‘B’ Categories Blocks
100% refund in ‘C’ and 'D' category blocks; 80% in ‘B' category blocks on the land meant for industrial use after commencement of commercial production, within 5 years from the date of purchase of land.
50% exemption of EDC in ‘B’, ‘C’ & ‘D’ category blocks
Electricity Duty Exemption
100% exemption for 10 years in ‘D’, for 7 years in ‘C’ and for 5 years in 'B' category blocks
Open Access Charges
Exemption from open excess charges maximum up to Rs. 1.00 per unit (Wheeling Charges, Transmission Charges, Cross subsidy Surcharge and Additional Surcharge in case of Medium and Large units in Thrust sectors.
- The other incentives specified for MSME sector would also be permissible for MSMEs under this thrust sector.
- Special Package of incentives in B, C and D blocks having potential of ancillarisation shall be decided by HEPB over and above standard package of incentives on the basis of Cost Benefit Analysis.