Agro based Food Processing And Allied Industry Haryana Industrial Policy
Agro-based, Food Processing & Allied Industry Haryana Industrial Policy 2020
Investment Subsidy on net SGST
- 75% of net SGST for 10 Years in D Category blocks with cap of 150% of FCI
- 75% of net SGST for 8 Years in C Category blocks with cap of 125% of FCI
- 50% of net SGST for 7 years in B Category blocks with cap of 100% of FCI.
Employment Generation Subsidy
For capacity building of persons belonging to Haryana (skilled/semi-skilled) [having Haryana Resident Certificate] Subsidy @ Rs 48,000/- per year for SC/ Women and Rs 36,000/- per year for general category for 5 years in 'B’ & 'C' category blocks for direct employment with ESI/PF Number. However, the employment subsidy shall be provided for all the persons employed by the units in D Category Blocks.
- 6% for Micro and Small Enterprises on term loan or maximum up to Rs. 10.00 lakh per year for 3 years in ‘B’ Categories Blocks
- 5% for Micro and Small Enterprises on term loan or maximum up to Rs. 10.00 lakh per year for 5 years in ‘C’ & ‘D’ Categories Blocks
100% refund in ‘C’ and 'D' category blocks; 80% in ‘B' category blocks on the land meant for industrial use after commencement of commercial production, within 5 years from the date of purchase of land.
50% exemption of EDC in ‘B’, ‘C’ & ‘D’ category blocks
Mandi Fees Exemption
100% refund of market fee paid for purchase of raw material by the manufacturing enterprises for a period of 5 years
Electricity Duty Exemption
100% exemption for 10 years in ‘D’, for 7 years in ‘C’ and for 5 years in 'B' category blocks
Open Access Charges
Exemption from open excess charges maximum up to Rs. 1.00 per unit (Wheeling Charges, Transmission Charges, Cross subsidy Surcharge and Additional Surcharge in case of Medium and Large units in Thrust sectors.
Primary Processing Centre
Capital subsidy @ 50% of FCI on plant & machinery and technical works, maximum of Rs. 1.75 crore for eligible entrepreneurs engaged in washing, grading, waxing, drying, packaging, cold chain and processing of fruits & vegetables using local produce as raw material for bank finance project in ‘B’, ‘C’ and ‘D’ category blocks. The subsidy will also include 35% grant-in-aid being provided by GoI.
Excise Duty Exemption
Wines/ Liquors/ Brandy etc. made from 100% fruits and Barley produced in the State will be exempted from the Excise Duty in ‘B’, ‘C’ and ‘D’ category blocks.
- The other incentives specified for MSME sector would also be permissible for MSMEs under this thrust sector.
- Registered Farmer Producer Organisation (FPO)/ Integrated Pack Houses (having grading, sorting, packaging etc facilities) shall also be eligible for aforementioned incentives and incentives specified for MSMEs.
- Special Package of incentives in B, C and D blocks having potential of ancillarisation shall be decided by HEPB over and above standard package of incentives on the basis of Cost Benefit Analysis.